The No 7 breaker was built around 1926 by the Jeddo-Highland Coal Company. It operated into the 1990s, well after the decline of anthracite. The breaker was demolished from 1992-1998. A General Electric diesel locomotive used at the breaker still survives, now located within Hazleton Community Park.
Historic photos of the Jeddo No 7 breaker before and after demolition.
Jeddo-Highland Coal Company Records, PA State Archives